“STEAMing Across Wyoming” takes children on a learning journey around the state by train.
Activities begin at a train depot and then work their way through train cars featuring Wyoming themed adventures.
The Mobile Museum was created for children ages two through seven, but is fun for the whole family! All the activities are self-guided, foster learning in science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics and were created using Universal Design so children of all abilities can participate.
• A Ribbon Cutting by the Rock Springs Chamber of Commerce March 8th starting at 5:30 p.m.
• Planning a trip using maps and major geographic features
• Packing a (pretend) healthy lunch
• Using a weigh station to compare animals and people
• Drive a train using all the gears, levers, bells and whistles
• Stations for coloring, building blocks & gears and reading
• Train themed puppet show with “Bernie and the Puppets” from the Rock Springs Library - March 29th starting at 6:30 p.m.
Brought to you by the Rock Springs Historical Museum
201 B Street, 307-362-3138
with funding from Sweetwater BOCES