The company was originally established in Casper, Wyoming in 1969 and shortly thereafter we opened our Cheyenne facility in 1972. By 1976 business had increased rapidly and we soon moved to our new, larger facility at 5300 West Old Yellowstone Highway in Casper. To better answer the needs of our mining and mineral customers we opened our Gillette location in 1978. In addition to our main service facilities we have resident field service technicians located throughout Wyoming.
Wyoming Machinery Company has opened a fourth location. The property at 1940 Elk Street gives Wyoming Machinery Company excellent visibility in a high-traffic, heavy industrial area in Rock Springs. This is a major addition to Wyoming Machinery Company, representing our first completely new location in twenty years.
The new 70,000 sq ft facility is uniquely suited to provide products and service to our oil and gas customers in southwest Wyoming as well as additional on-highway truck opportunities and construction industry support. With much planning and groundwork the new location is now open and offering services for our customers.
We offer more products, services and support to a more diverse group than ever before. We continue to meet and exceed the challenges of our markets by staying committed to our goal of serving each customer to the absolute best of our ability in an effort to insure they will want to do business with us again and again.